Toe Nail Clipping $10.00 With Dremel $15.00
1998 – Grooming School at Kats “n” K9s
I learned how to properly handle and groom all breeds of dogs.
1999 – Dog Training apprentice at the Washington K9 Center
There I learned how to properly train puppies and dogs with different temperaments from excitement to aggression.
I worked at a boarding and grooming kennel for years caring for, managing and grooming numerous pets.
I worked at a vet clinic and a small grooming shop for also several years.
2006 – I started my grooming and training business.
Over the years I have owned, fostered, bred, whelped, trained, and groomed thousands of dogs to add to my experience.
Typical Grooming Process
1. Please make sure to potty/walk your dog before dropping your dog off for the grooming process.
2. Sign your dog in.
3. When it’s your dogs turn to be groomed your dog will either be shaved down before a bath or straight into the bathtub depending on the coat condition.
4. Your dog will then be bathed with the appropriate shampoo.
5. Your dog will be blow dried and finish drying with a crate dryer, this reduces stress when drying the face area.
6. The finish haircut will be given along with the nails clipped and ears cleaned.
7. We will then call you to let you know your dog is ready for pick up.
“I take my Chihuahua there to get her nails clipped. Lesha is awesome and can clip them all in just a couple minutes.” ~ Alison Skllings
“I go there for my minpin’s nail clippings. Always patient with my dog and I appreciate the great rates!” ~ Kathy Cao
“Awesome people, awesome work…love. would recommend to everyone for any breed. Gentle and loving. My pups always happy going in and coming out.” ~ Rocky
“Great place, reasonably priced and quick. Staff has been extremely pleasant and have done a better job than other places we have tried. Will definitely keep going back.” ~ Robert O
“I love these groomers. They have like 8 of their own dogs that they bring to the shop and my dog likes hanging out there. They do a great job. They clip the nails and my dog used to be afraid before we started going here but not any more! Very friendly with great prices. And they don’t leave your dog cooped up in a cage for hours! Our dogs do not fear the bath at all…they are very good. My youngest yorkie was so nervous when I first started bathing her at home, but since going to groomers she no longer freaks when I bath get. A ++++ ~ Michelle R
“They are the best ever. The love and attention they provide to my dog is amazing. The grooming is the best! I also leave my dog with them when out of town because I have no worries when gone.” ~ Teresa S